[ RadSafe ] What was the final result of the cockroach irradiation experiment by Myth busters?

Nielsen, Erik nielseec at nv.doe.gov
Wed Feb 13 17:02:55 CST 2008

Try this link:

http://mythbusters-wiki.discovery.com/page/Cockroach+Survival

Erik

Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 15:02:12 +0000 (GMT)
From: parthasarathy k s <ksparth at yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: [ RadSafe ] What was the final result of the cockroach
	irradiation	experiment by Myth busters?
To: RADSAFE <radsafe at radlab.nl>

Friends,

I could not watch the Discovery channel to get the final results of the
"Myth blusters" experiment on cockroach irradiation. Can any one provide
me with a summary or direct me to a source from where I can collect the
results?

Regards
K.S.Parthasarathy

Erik C. Nielsen
Senior Scientist
Remote Sensing Laboratory
P.O. Box 98521, M/S RSL-47
Las Vegas, NV 89193-8521

http://www.nv.doe.gov/nationalsecurity/homelandsecurity/frmac/default.ht

Voice 702-295-8954
Fax 702-794-1007
Pager 702-794-7222
Cell 702-630-2323
Text to Pager 702794722 at nv dot doe dot gov (plain text please)
Text to Cell: 7026302323 at mmode dot com (plain text please)
This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to
this message and then delete it from your system.