[ RadSafe ] Re: What was the final result of the cockroach irradiation experiment by Myth busters?

Jim Hoerner jim_hoerner at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 19:14:38 CST 2008

> From: parthasarathy k s

> I could not watch the Discovery channel to get the final results of the "Myth blusters" experiment on cockroach irradiation. Can any one provide me with a summary or direct me to a source from where I can collect the results?

Hi, Dr. P!

See the following two links for all of the gory details.  I suspect some at this list will be surprised by the data.  I was...

http://home.jetbroadband.com/~jhoerner/know_nukes/roachmythb.jpg  [data here]

Best regards,
Jim

PS:  Big thanks to Nuke Bob for posting the data!

--
Hold the door for the stranger behind you. When the driver in the adjacent lane signals to get over, slow down. Smile and say "hi" to the folks you pass on the sidewalk. Give blood. Volunteer.