[ RadSafe ] Purdue working on cell phones with radiation detection

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Feb 16 09:33:46 CST 2008

Feb. 16

         Yes --- "especially happy."  These personal rad detectors will be
causing so many false alarms . . . .  How about all the alarms from people
walking by the stacks of fertilizer at the home and garden store?  I
remember a posting here two or three years ago about all the rad from ---
what was it --- the potassium?  There won't be enough jails to hold all the
nuclear medicine patients who get smashed around and dragged off as
suspected dirty bomb terrorists.  Federal prosecutors will have a heyday.

Steven Dapra