[ RadSafe ] NYC Proposal to Permit Radiation Detectors

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Jan 8 23:26:41 CST 2008

Too true.  There's a law that says its a crime to lie (materially) to any branch of the
government.  I notice that the injunction does not work in reverse.  How do you know when a
politician is lying? His lips are moving.  They should have something like an endomere, which
gets shorter every time they lie.  Then when it runs out, apoptosis!  The only drawback would
be the weekly election cycle.

-Gary