[ RadSafe ] NRC Alphatron Mod. 520 or later vacuum gauge

Steve Schoner schoner at mybluelight.com
Fri Jan 18 08:57:24 CST 2008

Hello all,

I have seen these on this list in years past, but not recently.

I am seeking an NRC Alphatron Mod. 520 or later model ionization gauge.   These use a radium source and are mostly vintage units now, but still very useful today for their stability.   The unit must be complete with control box, gauge head and in functioning condition.

If anyone has one that they wish to part with, or knows of one that does, please contact me off list.

Thanks,
Steve Schoner
schoner at mybluelight.com