[ RadSafe ] Portable gamma spectrometer calibration

gelsg at aol.com gelsg at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 09:49:06 CST 2008

I am looking for alternatives to sending my gamma spectrometers back to the manufacturer for periodic recalibration.

Does anyone on RadSafe know of a company that would be able to do a good job of calibration for the SAM-935 and the GR-135 instruments?? I am interested primarily in calibration of the exposure rate function of each instrument.? The energy calibration can be handled in-house.

Thanks in advance for any replies, which can be off-list if you feel it necessary.

Jerry Gels
Cincinnati, OH?