[ RadSafe ] NYC Council bill on detectors: Simple question

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 11:16:43 CST 2008

I apologize for asking something that many of you probably understand
- I hesitate to go through all the previous postings/responses to the subject:

Can anyone summarize in 2-3 lines what the point would be to register
Geiger counters? (I don't understand it)

Wouldn't it be better if there were lots of them "out there" so that the general
public learns more about natural background radiation?

My personal comment only,

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com