[ RadSafe ] " Radioactive cocktail: Blending waste may eliminate the danger "

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Thu Jul 3 12:10:26 CDT 2008

Only LNT (flat earth) believers can support, "Only time, and we're
talking centuries, can render nuclear waste benign." (below).

Indeed, the solution to pollution may be dilution.
"A+B+C=A" is not proposed, as I understand it.

First, consider landfill of domestic trash.
When large amounts of dirt or cement waste from construction is mixed with
vegetable matter waste, the mix makes better topsoil immediately, than either alone.

Next, consider radiation waste (which could be better described by most of you than by me).
Does dilution make a damaging dose of radiation unlikely, (with unauthorized digging)?
That depends on acceptance of hormesis - possible benefit, rather than  teratogenesis or cancerfrom the smaller dose.

Sell hormesis, to get more nuclear power!

Howard Long

From: "Jaro" <jaro-10kbq at sympatico.ca>