[ RadSafe ] Yucca Mountain / o.4 Sv extra radiation over 10years.... / Miller and McClain, 2007

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Mon Jul 7 17:09:28 CDT 2008

Debating James is a singular waste of time.  He's not launching his attacks from reality as we
know it.  He's coming from a reality in which DU is a kind of evil conspiracy, no matter what
factual evidence gets thrown his way.

I don't know what drives him, but I have a theory.  My theory is that, for some psychological
reason, he needs to be a hero, and he's settled on DU as a conspiracy/cover up, with
Radsafe as the ogre against which he must tilt.

I think if the whole world joined him, and got every government remotely connected with DU
to commit seppuku, then he *might* move on.  Short of that he's never going to shut up.
Nevertheless, I am sincerely grateful for every person who ever bothered to refute his DU
fantasy.  I dislike the idea of the  Radsafe archives being browsed by some unsuspecting
person, who might find, unchallenged and unexamined, assertions of widespread DU related
illnesses.

-Gary Isenhower