[ RadSafe ] Yucca Mountain / o.4 Sv extra radiation over 10 years.... / Miller and McClain, 2007

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Jul 5 10:15:07 CDT 2008

At 03:10 AM 7/5/08 -0700, James Salsman wrote:
>Dan McCarn wrote:
>
> > Mike Brennan has sufficiently answered your question....
>
>No, Mike's answer of "zero" is wrong and foolish.  He hasn't even
>begun to enumerate all of the ways spent fuel has entered the
>environment.  For example, that answer also omits this:
>
>http://www.mindfully.org/Nucs/Plutonium-Found-Munitions.htm

[edit]

July 5

James:

         You're an idiot.  The first sentence of this article says, "The
Pentagon has tracked traces of plutonium found in U.S. ammunition to
contaminated equipment at plants in Ohio, Kentucky and Tennessee."

         The article is about minute amounts of plutonium being found in
depleted uranium.  It is not about spent fuel entering the
environment.  How long do you intend to keep playing the fool?  Why don't
you read this junk before you post it to RADSAFE?  Furthermore, some of the
statements in the article tend to undercut your anti-DU historioncs.  Later
today I will have more to say about the balance of your unusually brainless
message.

Steven Dapra