[ RadSafe ] Nuclear mortality

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Tue Jul 8 10:08:19 CDT 2008

Friday I will be touring Palo Verde with Doctors for Disaster Preparedness.
I hope they will let me use my Palm Rad (counter) to compare readings there with ambient in my office (~0.015mR/hr) and seat (~0.084, to give me exposure more like a denverite, from thorium welding rods under the pillow).

Then I would like to confront that Utah physician with his lack of information about amount of exposure I measure at a nuclear plant and the potential benefit (hormesis) he would withhold - longevity and cancer data.

Howard Long

From: "Roger Helbig" <rwhelbig at gmail.com>