THREAD CLOSED: [ RadSafe ] RE: Proliferation

Marcel Schouwenburg M.Schouwenburg at tudelft.nl
Tue Jul 15 02:40:53 CDT 2008

Dear RadSafers,

The following thread is closed: Proliferation

With kind regards,

Marcel Schouwenburg
Head / Lecturer Training Centre Delft, Health Physicist, expert level 2
RadSafe Moderator & Listowner
National Centre for Radiation Protection (Dutch abbr. NCSV)
Manager Quality Assurance Reactor Institute Delft (RID)

Delft University of Technology
Faculty of Applied Sciences / Reactor Institute Delft
Mekelweg 15
NL - 2629 JB  DELFT
The Netherlands
T: +31 (0)15 27 86575