[ RadSafe ] RE: Proliferation

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Mon Jul 14 14:51:19 CDT 2008

Hi Doug,

As it happens, the article you cite is written by Robert Pape.  Listen to his critics before you
decide to believe him.

Turn it around, Doug.  Do you want to bomb any Mid-east countries because there are
Muslims in the US?  Lots of them, in fact.  Anybody whose mere existence and proximity can
drive you to murder men, women, and children, by the thousands?

US troops in Saudi Arabia were there with the consent of the legitimate government.  Nothing
can justify the 911 attacks, certainly not that.  So please keep your correction.  My conclusion
stands: Islamic terrorists should not be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons.

-Gary Isenhower