[ RadSafe ] RE: Proliferation

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Mon Jul 14 12:47:34 CDT 2008

This (political?) discussion is way of the brief of RADSAFE, but I just want
to make a slight correction to the statement below>

Is it not true that one of the principal causes for the formation of
Al-Qaeda the existence of American forces in Saudi Arabia?

And an interesting article/interview on the general topic is at:
http://www.amconmag.com/2005_07_18/article.html

Now, let's get back to radiation issues!
Regards
Doug