[ RadSafe ] Rosalie Bertell - Knew Little about Radiation, Now into HAARP

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Wed Jul 30 09:06:17 CDT 2008

Hi all,
Knowing quite a bit about persons similar to Rosalie Bertell in Europe I have two questions:

1) Is it really true, that she was a consultant to the Reagan administration on the Star War Project? I know people who would claim having been a consultant for some important government project, after visiting some public meeting on that topic. I have no respect for politicians, but I find it hard to believe that such a person would be invited to consult. Or maybe she consulted on the Impact of Star Wars on Catholic Nunneries?

2) Is she a consultant to the European Parliament or is she financed by the few percents of Greens in the European Parliament? This is quite a difference!!! Moreover I know for sure, that other similar "high-level scientists" have claimed that they were requested by the "European Parliament" for an expertise - but it had been only these few persons of the Green Fraction who did.

I am not a psychiatrist, but I know, that such a behaviour like Bertell, Rokke and the like show is a sign of serious mental disorder. (No kidding, no ridiculing, but my serious opinion.) I am sure that every psychiatrist could name this disease.

Best regards,

Franz