[ RadSafe ] Rosalie Bertell - Knew Little about Radiation, Now into HAARP- About an encounter with Bertell

Riely, Brian P. brian.riely at ngc.com
Wed Jul 30 07:28:38 CDT 2008

On the internet there is a video by Rosalie Bertell  where she claims many things, one of which is:

THE OFFICIAL 9-11 STORY IS NOT CREDIBLE Its very important that we take a look at the starting point of this war on terror. Something else happened to bring those buildings down and Building 7 came down without being hit [in 6.5 seconds]The Pentagon is even more problematictheres no plane; theyve never found parts of the plane. The official story is not credible. Its not credible. Rosalie Bertell Part 2 (5:47)