[ RadSafe ] Exempt Sources Transport to EU

Mora Cañadas Juan Carlos jc.mora at ciemat.es
Thu Jul 31 04:47:59 CDT 2008

Dan.

The european law has the same exemption levels that you can find at the IAEA BSS (#115), so check there if the activities or specific activities are lower and if so, you should have no problem (as exemption level assures).

Anyway I would consult first to the air company in order to accomplish their requirements (if any).

Juan Carlos Mora
CIEMAT