[ RadSafe ] More questions about 10CFR 20

Sandra Matzkin matzkin at invap.com.ar
Tue Jun 3 14:24:49 CDT 2008

Thanks for pointing out this document
(NUREG-1736), I think the discussion sections in
it will be particularly useful.

Maybe I should remark that the project to which
these questions apply is not a nuclear reactor,
but rather a facility where irradiated material
is to be processed. It is currently under design,
so measurements in these stage are out of the question.

Sandra