FW: [ RadSafe ] FW: Canada proposes refinery, dump

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Jun 7 19:47:14 CDT 2008

June 7

         James Salsman wrote (to Bob Cherry), "You never published a word
on uranium genotoxicity or teratology the entire time you were responsible
for uranium munitions safety."

         What have you ever published, James?  And I don't mean in some
junky ideological rag that was "peer-reviewed" by Helen Caldicott or Doug
Rokke.  What have you ever published?

Steven Dapra

At 05:55 PM 6/7/08 -0500, Bob Cherry wrote:
>Radsafers,
>
>I thought you might enjoy Salsman's childish private response to my
>earlier note. It is immediately below this submission. The earlier thread
>then follows. I also refer to an earlier Salsman attack on me in the
>Radsafe archives.

[edit]