[ RadSafe ] RE: personal note

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Jun 7 22:32:32 CDT 2008

At 09:17 PM 6/7/08 -0500, Dan W McCarn wrote:
>Dan W. McCarn, Geologist; 3118 Pebble Lake Drive; Sugar Land, TX 77479; USA
>HotGreenChile at gmail.com   mccarn at unileoben.ac.at   UConcentrate at gmail.com
>
>Dear James:
>
>I apologize if you feel that my last comment amounted to an ad hominem
>attack.  Please accept my apologies if you have felt slighted by my
>comments.  I do hope that someday that you will complete your degree and
>add a host of peer-reviewed publications to your CV.
>
>I am keenly aware of your obsession with DU, [edit]

         "obsession" is too mild a word.  (Steven Dapra)

[edit]

>  Who complained about geologists, hydrologists and their ilk and Yucca
> Mountain?  Steve, was that you?  Don't be shy!

         Wasn't me!  I've never complained about anything in my entire
life.  Well . . . at least I've never complained about Yucca Mt. --- at
least not on RADSAFE, except perhaps to wish that it would be opened
promptly.  (Steven Dapra)

[edit]

[edit]

>Does the subject matter of my schooling (math) bear on your ability to
>answer these questions, or were you asking after my degree because
>your inability to answer the questions I have posed embarrassed you,
>and you wish to join Steve Dapra in personal attacks?

         If anyone is making personal attacks, it's you, James.  What are
the academic credentials that qualify you to expound on DU and etc.?  Let's
hear them.

Steven Dapra