[ RadSafe ] Source of Grotesque DU Photos Identified

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Jun 14 20:23:49 CDT 2008

June 14

         See
Wikipedia:  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siegwart_Horst_G%C3%BCnther>.
Text reads
"Professor Siegwart Horst Günther once worked with Albert Schweitzer in
Africa. He is a prominent proponent of the disputed claim that the use of
depleted uranium in munitions causes cancers, birth defects and other
pathologies. In 2007 the Nuclear-Free Future Award honored for the third
time Prof. Gunther for refusing to back down to pressure and for visiting
Iraq to study the real-life consequences of depleted uranium
use."  (citation omitted)

         Link to a 1995 interview with Gunther
<http://southmovement.alphalink.com.au/antiwar/depleted.htm>.

         These were found by doing a Googol search.  All the anti-DU
partisans are waving his name around.

Steven Dapra