[ RadSafe ] US Patent # 2733126 Uranium Liberation

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Tue Jun 17 04:47:51 CDT 2008

Thank you, Johan, the link will come in very handy as will the full newer
patent.  Peter Diehl sent me a copy of the 1956 one and it actually was
filed in 1944, so it may very well be the first.  Maury Siskel then sent me
some links that also were helpful.  As usual, RADSAFE really came through,
thank you, all.

Roger Helbig