[ RadSafe ] [DU-WATCH] Re:U-238 spontaneous fission= birth defects, cancers

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 21:04:25 CDT 2008

Elaine Hunter and Cathy Garger's latest speculation - now, they are
concerned that spontaneous fission is the cause of the birth defects - I
appreciated being advised by a sharp eyed RASAFer that the British Medical
Journal published one of the so-called DU victims with an unknown skin
disease and received a number of electronic replies telling that it was not
unkown and naming it.

Roger Helbig