[ RadSafe ] Rosalie Bertell getting Diggs

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Wed Jun 18 06:00:33 CDT 2008

That means that she is getting to our young people and poisoning their minds
with her scientific sounding gibberish.  I would really welcome a detailed
rebuttal to this video being posted at DIGG and at Youtube or wherever the
Snowshoe Films video has been posted.  They also have Doug Rokke anti-DU
videos as well.  No idea why they have decided to make their mark on the
world by being anti-DU crusaders.

Roger Helbig

http://digg.com/politics/DEPLETED_URANIUM_IN_THE_HUMAN_BODY_Sr_Rosalie_Berte
ll_PhD
DEPLETED URANIUM IN THE HUMAN BODY: Sr Rosalie Bertell, PhD
(snowshoefilms series #1) Epidemiologist Rosalie Bertell (PhD,
biometrics)explains the effects of the weaponized DU on the people of Iraq
and the planet. In subsequent parts of this series, Dr. Bertell offers
readily-accessible ways to ...
Digg / upcoming - http://digg.com/