[ RadSafe ] Cancer suit filed against Los Alamos Labs

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Sun Jun 22 17:13:23 CDT 2008

Perhaps when we convince most of the public  that ionizing radiation in 2 to 10 times usual background dose actually reduces cancer, then we can better reduce fears.

Dermatologists and lawyers should be referred (among other references) to:
Sponsler R Cameron J: Nuclear shipyard worker study: International Journal of Low Radiation 1:4. 2005

Howard Long

From: "Perle, Sandy" <sperle at mirion.com>