[ RadSafe ] RE: Cancer Suit filed against Los Alamos

Perle, Sandy sperle at mirion.com
Mon Jun 23 11:24:15 CDT 2008

If I am not mistaken, the original DOE Worker Compensation Program only
required the fact that the individual worked at a DOE site and that they
had an illness. They were then provided with compensation. That is how I
remember the program. I believe that the requirements have changed since
the early days and there are more stringent requirements that must now
be met.

I know there are list members who are quite familiar with the program
and can elaborate and correct any misstatement.

Sander C. Perle
President
Mirion Technologies
Dosimetry Services Division