[ RadSafe ] Cancer suit filed against Los Alamos Labs

Zack Clayton Zack.Clayton at epa.state.oh.us
Tue Jun 24 07:32:19 CDT 2008

For those of us who have seen it, isn't this essentially what Dick Toohey has been saying in his HPS chapter tour this year?  Any exposure to the contagious agent indicates complete contamination and causation of illness by the nasty of concern.

My dad was exposed to radiation as a young child.
Radiation causes cancer.
Therefore my dad's death at 63 was caused by his childhood exposure.

Deep pockets may play for the lawyer, but the [il]logic of this argument is inescapable to the heirs of the estate.

Zack A. Clayton
Rad Resp Coordinator
Ohio EPA - DERR
email: zclayton at epa.state.oh.us