[ RadSafe ] Cancer suit filed against Los Alamos Labs

Muckerheide muckerheide at comcast.net
Tue Jun 24 00:17:10 CDT 2008

They don't call it the CRIMINAL Justice System for nothing!  The system
seems based on such dishonesty and fraud by lawyers and judges.  Not only
are decisions driven by lawyers appealing to juror prejudices and visceral
reactions, my criminal trial jury experience seemed pretty clearly to turn
on evidence that was not presented, presumably withheld by the judge.  It's
certainly not a "search for truth" no matter who the jurors are.

And "disgusting" and "morally depraved" seem like pretty good descriptions.

Regards, Jim