[ RadSafe ] Efficient scanning for Radiation in US Ports??

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jun 30 13:54:24 CDT 2008

Doug,

You also made me confident, that it is no problem to put some measurement devices somewhere and detect a few beeps. The problem is - like usually - to have the right people at hand to identify the "natural radionuclide Cs-137, which is found in granite"..... Remember the many postings on RADSAFE about people who had undergone nuclear medicine treatment, stopped at airports of football arenas.

Best regards and thanks for your critical comment!

Franz