[ RadSafe ] Testing bombs

franz.schoenhofer at chello.at franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Jun 30 14:50:09 CDT 2008

James,

Thank you for refining the topic on nuclear bomb testing. It seems that on RADSAFE the "hearsay" and "I believe" status have been overcome and we get real facts and important details mentioned and distributed.

I have my informations from well known books, from my visits to the very impressive Albuquerque Museum, the Trinity Site and most of all of my involvement in the measurements of both global fallout after the moratorium in 1962, the Chernobyl fallout and my involvement as the head of the terrestrial working group in the radiological assessment of the French nuclear tests at Mururoa and Fangataufa.

It is fascinating, how many people weigh in on such a topic on RADSAFE, who have actually no knowledge.

So, thanks again!

Franz