[ RadSafe ] New Depleted Uranium Video

Roger Helbig rhelbig at california.com
Sat Mar 1 05:32:29 CST 2008

This one is a must see - it debunks the myths very convincingly - send to
all - especially anyone you know in Hawaii, the latest state being targeted
by the anti-DU fanatics  http://depletedcranium.com/?p=453

If any of you have any constructive criticism, I am sure that Stephen would
welcome it.  You can post to his site or send it to me.  I am now in pretty
regular contact with him.  I have long wanted a video that debunked the
Rokke's and Moret's, Poison Dust, Beyond Treason, etc.  Did you know that
these are in public and college libraries and "educating" our kids and the
public.  I know librarians are adamantly opposed to censorship, but I wonder
how they feal about materials that debunk the Holocaust - I put these types
of films in the same category, but there are over 100 libraries with Beyond
Treason and even more with Poison Dust, both of which put liars on video.

Roger Helbig