[ RadSafe ] Article: The neutron-therapy saga: a cautionary tale

John Jacobus crispy_bird at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 2 15:35:02 CST 2008

Gary,
  Which comment should I rephrase?  I was circulating an article that appeared via another Web site. Was that not obvious?

Gary Isenhower <gisenhower at gmail.com> wrote:
  Scientific knowledge is a body of statements of varying degrees of certainty — some most unsure, some nearly sure, but none absolutely certain
 - Richard Feynman

John, I think you need rephrase your comment, because if you wait for complete scientific knowledge, you will never get anywhere at all.

-Gary Isenhower