[ RadSafe ] Course accreditations question

Louis N. Molino, Sr. LNMolino at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 01:45:09 CDT 2008

Does anyone know where I as a for profit commercial training provider might take a course related to radiation emergency response for consideration and accreditation?

I have a fire service client based outside of the US that has a training need that I feel most capable of filling but the fire service accreditation systems in the US are slanted against for profit providers. I had the thought that I could look to the RAD world since the client is "obsessed" with the need for an accredited course. Off list replies to LNMolino at aol.com are welcomed from any and all.

LNM
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T