[ RadSafe ] A professional associations question

LNMolino at aol.com LNMolino at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 14:32:22 CDT 2008

Do any of the radiation related professional associations offer any  kind of 
accreditation or certifications for training designed as continuing  education?
I am seeking something similar to what the American College of  Emergency 
Physicians and the Emergency Nurses Association do for their  Members? 
If so could you point me to those association web sites where they  consider 
such continuing education for accreditation or certification. 
Louis N.  Molino, Sr., CET
Freelance  Consultant/Trainer/Author/Journalist/Fire Protection Consultant
Training  Program Manager, Fire and Safety Specialists, Inc.  
Technical Editor, Industrial Fire  World  

LNMolino at aol.com
Lou at fireworld.com

979-690-7559  (IFW/FSS Office)
979-690-7562 (IFW/FSS Fax)
979-412-0890 (Cell  Phone)
979-314-1408 (Home Phone)

IFW/FSS Office Address:
540 Graham  Road, 
College Station, Texas 77845

IFW/FSS Mailing Address:
Post  Office Box 9161, 
College Station, Texas 77842

"A Texan with a Jersey  Attitude"

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small  minds 
discuss people" Eleanor Roosevelt - US diplomat & reformer (1884 -  1962)

The comments contained in this E-mail are the opinions of the  author and the 
author alone. I in no way ever intend to speak for any person or  
organization that I am in any way whatsoever involved or associated with unless  I 
specifically state that I am doing so. Further this E-mail is intended only  for its 
stated recipient and may contain private and or confidential materials  
retransmission is strictly prohibited unless placed in the public domain by the  
original author.

**************Create a Home Theater Like the Pros. Watch the video on AOL 

More information about the RadSafe mailing list