[ RadSafe ] Prevention of radiation and chemical injury

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Mon May 5 11:08:23 CDT 2008

 Brian,
These books (unpopular with the media, so now cheap on Amazon.com ) -
amply confirm your wise response : Hell Is Over: Voices of the Kurds - Tucker and
Saddam's Secrets - Sada

Benefit to USA safety ( stopping trillion dollar attacks worse than on 9/11/01) is ignored.
Prevention - by doctors or by military action - is not appreciated.

Howard Long
Director (1of 8) , Doctors for Disaster Preparedness

PS Military deaths each year during Clinton and most predecessors were over 1,000.
In none of Bush years have they been 1,000.

From: "Riely, Brian P." <brian.riely at ngc.com>