[ RadSafe ] ?Association of brain tumors and cell phones - common cause?

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Tue May 6 10:50:41 CDT 2008

IF brain tumor rate is higher with high cell phone use,
I speculate common cause, rather than cause- effect.

Th dozens of brain tumor patients I have known were all unusually active-minded.
They were just the sort of people I would expect to have high rate of cell phone use.

Common cause (very active-minded) rather than cause effect, I presume.

Animal experiments should reassure.

Howard Long

From: "Nils Rudqvist" <nils_rudqvist at hotmail.com>