[ RadSafe ] New evidence on brain tumors from cell phones?

Riely, Brian P. brian.riely at ngc.com
Tue May 6 11:44:58 CDT 2008

An interesting article:  http://www.protectingourhealth.org/newscience/learning/2003/2003-0129salfordetal.htm

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf Of garyi at trinityphysics.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:19 PM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl; Nils Rudqvist
Subject: Re: [ RadSafe ] New evidence on brain tumors from cell phones?

I could be wrong, but I don't think that anybody has confirmed that cell phone/brain tumour link.  I believe several studies have attempted to do so and failed.  Currently I'm ignoring any cell phone studies that come out of Sweden, because it seems like one group there is making all the noise - kind of like Salasman here in the US.

That's the problem with losing credibility.  Even if you do good science afterwards nobody listens to you, so you sort of get typecast.

-Gary Isenhower