[ RadSafe ] New evidence on brain tumors from cell phones?

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue May 6 13:37:39 CDT 2008

Thanks for that link.  Although it talks about neuron damage and increased permeability of
the blood-brain barrier, it also discredits the brain tumour claims of the Swedish group.

So, I feel good about brain tumour claims being discredited, but also keen to see if anyone
reproduces the albumin results.  Till then I have to kind of agree with Mike's comments.

-Gary Isenhower