[ RadSafe ] New evidence on brain tumors from cell

Nils Rudqvist nils_rudqvist at hotmail.com
Wed May 7 16:18:48 CDT 2008

Thanks for all the responses. It seems as it is as I thought, its just another of the many false cancer alarms. The albumin history is interesting, anyone that might have more information about that? Is there even a biological mechanism that could be repsonsible?

Yeah, i know that the reporters of Aftonbladet are sensation seekers. But still, I wanted to know if there was any truth in what they were saying. How can the involved universitys tolerate that their professors make unscientific claims?

Nils Rudqvist
Student in radiophysics
The Sahlgren academy
Gothenburg university