[ RadSafe ] Looking for owners of Eberline calibrator

Keith Welch welch at jlab.org
Mon May 12 15:52:23 CDT 2008

Good day all,

I am looking for anyone who might own an Eberline model 1000B shielded
calibrator.  This unit has French made sources in it, imported by a
company called Industrial Reactor Laboratories (now defunct), who
apparently also made the calibrator itself for Eberline.  In particular,
I'm trying to find anyone who might have a current special form
certificate for the sources in the calibrator.  The only SF
certification I've been able to find is from the French authority, and
the last one they issued expired in 2006 (as far as I can tell).  I am
interested in any possible tidbits of information available, especially
if you have test data.  I currently have NRC device registry data,
original 1982 SF cert and re-issuance in 2004 from France.  My inquiries
at RAMPAC and OSRP have not turned anything up.

Thanks for any leads you can provide.
Keith Welch