[ RadSafe ] Job Posting

Phil Shaver PShaver at tceq.state.tx.us
Mon May 19 09:06:41 CDT 2008

Health Physicist I

The Texas Commission on Environmental Quality has a job opening for a Health Physicist I position.

The job location is Austin, Texas, and the posting will close June 2, 2008.

The functional title of the position is radioactive materials inspector. This individual will be responsible for planning, conducting, and reporting on routine inspections of radioactive materials licensees under the jurisdiction of the TCEQ.  This individual will also serve as Radiation Safety Officer for the TCEQ.

The successful candidate will have excellent educational credentials as well as experience in the area of radiological inspections, investigations, surveys, and data reviews.

Please use the following link to read more details about this position:     http://www.tceq.state.tx.us/admin/employ/jobs.html
Scroll down the listing to Job Number 08253.  Click on Health Physicist I to link to the job description.

Please direct any inquiries about this position to:

Gary L. Smith, Ph.D., Section Manager
Uranium and Technical Assessments Section
Radioactive Materials Division
Texas Commission on Environmental Quality
gsmith at tceq.state.tx.us
512-239-6460