[ RadSafe ] uranium smoke is a teratogen

Thu May 22 11:24:59 CDT 2008

>I was referring to the lead levels for contrast.

Contrast for what?  I included your entire statement on the subject, so
I certainly wasn't quoting you out of context.  To me, reading what you
said, it seemed clear that you wanted that shipment to be dangerous
because of the DU, and when that turned out not to be the case (and yes,
I know there was an error of some sort in the original article), rather
than letting it go, you changed to a different reason for it to be
"dangerous".  If that was not your intention, you communicated your
intention poorly.  I do not believe the error was in my understanding,
and I would submit that if we polled the subscribers of this board they
would overwhelmingly agree with my interpretation of what you wrote (and
only in part because most of them have lost patience with you for just
this kind of thing).

>"There turned out to be more birth defects from anthrax vaccine than I
had been believing..."

So, the error that comes to your mind is that you thought the American
Military was Evil for one unsubstantiated reason, but you decided it was
Evil for a different unsubstantiated reason?

I think we can safely put the discussion of credibility to bed.