[ RadSafe ] uranium smoke is a teratogen

Doug Aitken jdaitken at sugar-land.oilfield.slb.com
Thu May 22 13:00:27 CDT 2008

Salsman/fore:
I'm getting a bit tired of these posts. But unfortunately, as they come in under Radsafe, I cannot add you to my "blocked address" list.....

This latest post has a typical  conspiracy theory implication....

1) " the levels (of U) were so low as to not be natural sand if true .."
2) toss in a red herring about Lead
3)  Raise the "specter" of "government cover-up"

So, the lab mis-reported the level of Uranium. Rather than accept this simple fact, you "imply" that there is something naughty going on and that the shipment of sand had been tampered with?

Seems to me that you have had you head in the sand for a bit too long.....

Regards
Doug