Fwd: [ RadSafe ] Explanation for Gulf War illness?

James Salsman BenjB4 at gmail.com
Fri May 30 01:22:11 CDT 2008

Steven,

Thank you for your admission that you accept the teratogenicity of
uranium proven:

>> ... You admit the teratogenicity.
>
> SD:
>
>  Chemical teratogenicity, NOT radiological teratogenicity....

If I said it was a radiological toxin, it was only in the same
statement as saying its chemical toxicity was a million times more
hazardous in vitro, per Miller, A.C. (2002).

>  I proved you wrong seven times out of nine in March, 2006.

No, you did not.  To which message(s) do you refer?

James Salsman