AW: [ RadSafe ] IRPA 12 Congress in Buenos Aires

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Nov 6 10:00:47 CST 2008

Björn,

My comment is very simple: I never take part in such "monster-conferences",
not even when it was held in Vienna, my town of residence. The fee is much
to high. I do not believe that any reasonable work can be done at a
conference with several parallel sessions, which one is usually not able to
switch to in time. The topics are much to broad to be able to find out about
details of interest.

Sorry, I just came back from a conference in Marocco, less than 200
participants - a number enabling one contacting everybody on topics of
interest and to establish new contacts.

I will not visit such IRPA monster conferences in the future.

Med vaenlig haelsning,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.