[ RadSafe ] GR-130 repaired

alstonchris at netscape.net alstonchris at netscape.net
Thu Oct 9 16:08:47 CDT 2008

Michael

Yes, he seems like a good person.  He certainly has the expertise, being an engineer who worked on the R&D of the Minispec at Exploranium.  Please note that, since SAIC no longer supports the GR-130 series (as of this August), he's the only source of full service/calibration for those instruments.  I hope that he has an apprentice.

Cheers
cja