[ RadSafe ] Benefit/Harm from U.S. Army in Afghanistan

Peter Bossew peter.bossew at jrc.it
Wed Oct 29 03:51:29 CDT 2008

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net wrote:

(...)

> The losses of any war should be balanced by anyone knowledgable in risk management against the gains. The Iraq and Afghan wars have very great net gain.

Yes. Indeed.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptzml1qQvZE

Also Iran would make quite a bit of "great net gain" wouldn't it. So
would Venezuela.- I am confident you will find compelling ideological
reasons for realizing those great net gains. Hopefully these nations are
more knowledgeable in risk management than these uneducated Iraqis, and
will be able to balance their losses against your gains.

pb

--

Peter Bossew

European Commission (EC)
Joint Research Centre (JRC)

TP 441, Via Fermi 1
21020 Ispra (VA)
ITALY

Tel. +39 0332 78 9109
Fax. +39 0332 78 5466
Email: peter.bossew at jrc.it

http://rem.jrc.ec.europa.eu/

"The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may not in any
circumstances be regarded as stating an official position of the European
Commission."