[ RadSafe ] Benefit/Harm from U.S. Army in Afghanistan

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 11:18:54 CDT 2008

Radsafe pertinence of this topic is risk of radioactive attack on USA, - need for HP preparation..

 I respond to Peter and Steven (and the U Tube sarcastic fiction) with gratitude that threatened attacks on USA have not occurred following so far successful (incomplete) Afghan Liberation and Iraqi Freedom - wars designed primarily to destroy alQaeda operations, but also hoping that democracy there will give freedom, trade, prosperity - disincentive to attack us.

Not yet as feasible are the liberation (and destruction of USA or Europe attack sources) in China, Iran, Cuba and N Korea. Hopefully, commerce self-interest in China (now dependent on USA prosperity) will effectively dampen imposition of failed Marxism-Maoism.

USA carbon fuels are as plentiful as in the Middle east, but politically restricted by fears that should go away (glaciers now enlarge).
Big Oil (most monopolistic where government-owned) will have less influence with the 45 nuclear plants encouraged by the more free-market Presidential campaign.

Howard Long

From: Peter Bossew <peter.bossew at jrc.it>