[ RadSafe ] Re: Radiation Sensors to Scan U.S. Air Cargo

Clayton J Bradt cjb01 at health.state.ny.us
Mon Sep 15 08:33:43 CDT 2008

An IND is too easily shielded, and the signal to noise ratio so poor that
any expectation of identifying one on the way into the country is
diminishingly small.  All the money plowed into detection should have been
used to recover/secure fissile materials worldwide and to improve human
intelligence within terror organizations.

With regard to RDDs: recovery and clean-up would be facilitated
immeasurably by adopting reasonable clean-up criteria in advance and
authorizing ocean disposal of contaminated debris.  If we can ignore the
Geneva Conventions we could surely ignore any ocean dumping treaties.

Clayton J. Bradt
duthbradt at hughes.net

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.