[ RadSafe ] Concerns Could Reduce Radiation Sensor Deployment

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Mon Sep 8 18:25:27 CDT 2008

SDI effectiveness is partial and improving, but delayed by bureaucrat self-interest.
Neither "FoxNews Colonels or the RadSafe Colonels" have it all right.

I think we should do SDI and import sensing - but not trust them alone.
Attackers were successful on 9/11/01, as we should remember on 9/11/08

Howard Long

From: "Brent Rogers" <brent.rogers at optusnet.com.au>